Salmon's Run-up watching Tour
9:00-10:30 / 14:00-15:30
1 hour and half
1st SEP to middle of NOV
Persons who is 7 years old or more can join this tour.
1. A salmon and the trout become very nervous with laying eggs near at hand. How to approach rivers, the distance, please obey the instructions of the guide.
2. We do the guide tour rain or shine. Please bring rain wear and rain boots for just in case.(there is no rental boots and wear.)
3. The tour might be cancelled or discontinued because of the bad weather condition.
4. Please do not feed wild animals. When these rules are not adhered to, offenders are subject to punishment under the Natural Parks Law.
5. Please refrain from consuming alcohol immediately before the tour, and refrain from consuming alcohol, smoking during the tour.
6. Pregnant women may not join this tour.
7. Please refrain from using cell phones during the walk.
8. Participants will be picked up from their hotel in UTORO area 10 to 15 minutes prior to the tour. Pick-up service is handled by Shiretoko Naturalist's Association.