Furepe waterfall Guide walk
5:30(1st APR to 24th SEP) / 9:00 (25th SEP to 30th NOV)
1 hour and half
1st APR - 30th NOV
Persons who is 7 years old or more can join this tour.
1. We do the guide tour rain or shine. Please bring rain wear and rain boots for just in case.(there is no rental boots and wear.)
2. The pathway will be closed for safety if a bear appears in the area.
3. The tour might be cancelled or discontinued because of the bad very weather condition.
4. The sweet fragrance induces a bee and a brown bear. Please don't bring any food. You can bring only water and non-sweet tea.
5. Since food can attract bears, food is not allowed unless it is stored in a sealed plastic bag or similar container.Food must also not be consumed at this time. When these rules are not adhered to, offenders are subject to punishment under the Natural Parks Law.
6. Please refrain from consuming alcohol immediately before the tour, and refrain from consuming alcohol, smoking during the tour.
7. Pregnant women may not join this tour.
8. Please refrain from using cell phones during the walk.
9. About morning tour. Accommodation for the night prior to this tour must be a hotel in the Utoro area. Participants will be picked up from their hotel 10 to 15 minutes prior to the tour. Pick-up service is handled by Shiretoko Naturalist's Association.