One day Tour
Total 9 hours
Persons who is 7 years old or more can join this tour.
*Nomal Schedule...SHIRETOKO GOKO(five) lakes tour → LUNCH → View point walking(30min) →14:15 Sightseeing boat 70 min. → 16:00 FUREPE‛ s waterfall tour
*From 15th September...SHIRETOKO five lakes tour → LUNCH → View point walking(30min) →14:00 Salmon run-up Watching Tour→16:15 Sightseeing boat 70 min.
*The turn of the morning and the afternoon might be changes depending on status.
1. In Shiretoko Goko rule, The ground pathway route is one-way. Except a brown bear encounter, You cannot retrace it.
2. The sightseeing cours might be cancelled by bad condition.
3. The pathway will be closed for safety if a bear appears in the area.
4. We do the guide tour rain or shine. Please bring rain wear and rain boots for just in case.(there is no rental boots and wear.)
5. The tour might be cancelled or discontinued because of the very bad weather condition.
6. The sweet fragrance induces a bee and a brown bear. Please don't bring any food. You can bring only water and non-sweet tea.
7. Since food can attract bears, food is not allowed unless it is stored in a sealed plastic bag or similar container.Food must also not be consumed at this time. When these rules are not adhered to, offenders are subject to punishment under the Natural Parks Law.
8. Please refrain from consuming alcohol immediately before the tour, and refrain from consuming alcohol, smoking during the tour.
9. Pregnant women may not join this tour.
10. Please refrain from using cell phones during the walk.
11. About morning tour. Accommodation for the night prior to this tour must be a hotel in the Utoro area. Participants will be picked up from their hotel 10 to 15 minutes prior to the tour. Pick-up service is handled by Shiretoko Naturalist's Association.
End of APR to 31th OCT