One day Tour in Winter
Total 9 hours
Persons who is 7 years old or more can join this tour.
9:00-11:30 Frepe waterfall snowshoe tour
11:30-13:00 Lunch time
13:00-14:30 Ryuhyo walking tour
15:00-16:30 *Location guide tour
*The tour time is change to "16:00 start / 17:30 finish" from 1st March
1. The tour may be operated under special conditions or cancelled depending on drift ice proximity to the shore.
2. The dry suit is worn over participants' normal clothing and has attached boots. Long pants, a sweater, and fleece jacket are recommended. The dry suit cannot be worn with a skirt, coat or outer jacket. Clothing under the dry suit will stay dry, but the cuffs of clothing may get wet. Wearing a hat is recommended, but note that it may get wet.
3. You will walk about 2 hours and half in snowing forest. Please wear warm clothes. Long pants, a sweater, fleece jacket, and waterproofjacket and pants on top. Woolen gloves, woollen cap, neck warmer, thick socksand sunglasses or goggles to keep you from cold.
4. Please refrain from consuming alcohol immediately before the tour, and refrain from consuming alcohol, smoking during the tour.
5. Pregnant women may not join this tour.
6. Please refrain from using cell phones during the walk.
7. About morning tour. Accommodation for the night prior to this tour must be a hotel in the Utoro area. Participants will be picked up from their hotel 10 to 15 minutes prior to the tour. Pick-up service is handled by Shiretoko Naturalist's Association.
***Please make your plan with the condition of having spare time.
ON MARCH, You CANNOT JOIN Location guide tour if you want to take a bus leaving at 17:00.
1st FEB to 31th MAR